Mobilleo.com is the website where you can find out about the ‘Mobilleo’ service. For privacy details for users of that service, please go to mobilleo.net.
Safeguarding the privacy of your personal data is a key requirement of the design and operation of Mobilleo.com. We adhere to the Data Protection Act and uphold your rights defined by it.
‘Personal data’ is defined as any data that relates to you. Some kinds of personal data is described as ‘sensitive’ and deserves extra consideration and protection in its collecting and processing. Sensitive information includes a person’s: religion, ethnicity, health, banking details etc. When using mobileo.com we do not ask for any sensitive information from you, and you must not provide any to us whilst using the website.
Personal data collected by Mobilleo.com
The personal data that Mobilleo.com collects and processes about you is:
- If you use the contact form to send us a message, we ask you for your name, email address and phone number so that we can record who the message came from and we can get back in touch with you. The details you provided on the form will be used in other systems (such as our email mailboxes) so that we can handle your enquiry. Please do not include any sensitive information in the enquiries that you make, if we need to collect any such information from you, we will arrange that with you at the time We will not use the data you provide on the form for any other purposes unless you request us to do otherwise.
- When using the contact form, if you would like to be kept in touch about our latest news, you can opt-in to subscribe to our mailing list. Every email that you then receive from our mailing list will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- We have a ‘live chat’ tool that can be used to get in touch with us immediately, or in cases when the live chat team are unavailable, you can leave a message for us to pick up later. When using this tool, we ask that you provide your name and your email address; if you get in touch with us whilst the team are unavailable, we also ask for your phone number. These contact details are recorded so that we can respond to your query. The tool provides a text box for you to type out your message to us. Please do not include any sensitive information in that text box, if we need to collect any such information from you, we will arrange that with you at the time. The IP address from which you were viewing our site is also recorded; this is done so that we can help protect our website from malicious use.
We will not use your personal data for any other uses other than those listed above.
We do not share any of the data you provide on Mobilleo.com with any other organisation.
All of the personal data we store about you is stored within the UK or the wider European Union.
The cookies we use are small files placed on your computer/device that allow us to recognise your visit and usage of our website.
We have provided a tool that allows you to disable cookie use for your visit to our site, for further information please see this page on cookies from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The cookies we use come from:
- Google Analytics, which helps us see which pages our website visitors visit.
- WordFence, which helps us protect the website against malicious use
- Civic Cookie Control, which is used by the cookie control tool mentioned above
If you cancel cookie use for your visits to our website, that will not affect your continued usage of the website.
Where to get help
If you have any questions for us as that relate to your personal data, or you would like to know what personal data we have about you please email us email@example.com.
You can get further information about data protection and your rights by visiting the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office.