New version of Mobilleo features enhanced navigation, utility and design across iOS, Android and desktop devices.
Mobilleo, the world’s first MaaS (Mobility-as-a-Service) platform for business developed by Fleetondemand, has delivered a key update across all its devices. Users can download the free update to Mobilleo’s core Android and iOS app, with Desktop to follow. The Mobilleo app is one of the first MaaS apps built to address the global need for mobility solutions, and integrates multiple travel providers into a single point. Users will notice three key updates – a slicker, more contextual SmartSearch function, Railcard support, and an updated Local Discovery feature.
These updates, alongside a series of overall UI improvements, have been made bring the app in-line with traditional travel booking apps. These updates are the first of many, as Mobilleo adopts a more frequent timeline of updates throughout the coming years.
Mark Harwood, Product Director at Mobilleo, comments: “With these updates, Mobilleo will be able to continue to focus on improving the user experience across our platform, with more frequent updates planned in the future.”
“We’ll continue to optimise the latest technology, respond to and incorporate user feedback, and evolve the experience to create the best multi-modal, user-focused MaaS experience possible.”
Some of the new features include:
- Refined SmartSearch function – with this update, users will be able to access the SmartSearch function straight from the home page, making searching for and comparing travel options a seamless experience.
- Improved Travel Preference feature – users can personalise Mobilleo to suit their preferred forms of travel, improving how Mobilleo suggests its travel options and providers. Available on Desktop and iOS initially but will be implemented on Android soon.
- Railcard Support – As part of the Travel Preference feature, users will be able to apply their Railcards to all future rail bookings.
- Local Discovery – Users can now benefit from a simplified navigation bar, with further changes planned to show EV+Petrol stations, cafes and other attractions.
- Car Club Integration – Users can now register to the Enterprise Car Club, and are able to access a car sharing network across the UK.
- Overall improvements – Mobilleo has gone through a series of improvements to make it a faster, more streamlined experience. Android users can look forward to a more intuitive experience, while iOS users will benefit from a range of new features.
Mobilleo will continually iterate its experience throughout 2019 and beyond to ensure it delivers the best possible customer experience on all of its platforms.
In the future, Mobilleo has planned out a roadmap of new features that include integrating with micro-mobility providers (electric scooters, bikes and more) and mobility card providers, and continually updating it’s key SmartSearch feature.
Since 2012, Fleetondemand has scaled to become an industry-trusted technology partner to some of the best-known companies and motoring organisations in the UK. By working with major global car rental & car leasing companies and integrating with global business travel and ground transportation suppliers, Fleetondemand aims to redefine business travel.
In August, Fleetondemand acquired FleetEurope in a deal that saw Fleetondemand accelerate the growth of its Maas Technology and services within the vehicle rental sector – read more here: https://www.fleetondemand.com/news/fleetondemand-acquires-vehicle-management-specialist-fleeteurope/